Our whole life and what we live in depends on our decisions. They affect our life, if they don’t change it at all. In the cycle of decisions made with ardor, either under pressure, or made in a hurry, do we realize what we are doing with our future ??? It's time to stop, calm down and choose what really satisfies you on all counts. you need to do this as soon as possible, because there is not much time, every day counts. Well, what do you choose?

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What should I say?

    What should I say?

Maybe only last year I started to learn things about myself and think about myself in priority. I used to think too much about everything. What to say? How to say it or should I even say it? I guess most of young people now don’t face this kind of things. This was my problem and I don’t know why. In my childhood I was pretty confident girl and  the same situation was in high school and my university. But the problem was with my “voice”. When u have different thinking compare with other people it’s making you strange or something. In my country you can really feel it. If you are not like others, people will treat you different. And you like :”Okey, guys, I’m on my own”. 
But I think we need to respect not only each other even if our lifestyles and opinions is not the same, we need to respect ourselves. Our ideas, vision, opinion and stand with it. Not sell our uniqueness for public approval or for being accepted in some social groups that you don’t even need though. 
Many young people  trying to stick to their parents opinion or they trying to stay cool for they friends. But this “cool” doesn’t mean anything for anyone at all. Come on, guys, try to control your life. Because it’s YOURS. No one will build it for you. Take a chance, maybe you will loose but without any regrets. 
Don’t be afraid of responsibilities. IMAGINE, how proud can you be of yourself in the end. It’s worth it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment